Applicants interested in embarking on the journey of executive leadership and business management through SRSB’s EMBA have to meet the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree from a recognized college or university.
- A minimum practical experience of atleast 3 years at a senior level (supervisory or managerial position) or 6 years at a junior level.
- Pass the personal interview conducted at the SRSB campus.
- Successfully pass the English placement test conducted by SRSB.
- Priority of admission is given to applicants with TOEFL or IELTS qualifications.