- An application-oriented curriculum that helps students to apply new skills to assess the current business challenges and improve profitability.
- Case-based learning that enables students to learn about practical solutions for marketing, business strategy and human resource issues facing organizations.
- Focusing on team work that enables students to work with each other and to learn from each other’s experiences.
- Business-related skills that include negotiation, presentation, project analysis, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and communication.
- Strong emphasis on leadership skills.
- At the end of the program, students would develop the technical and management skills to transform organizations for operational efficiency, profitability and business growth.